- Compact solution for inter-RAT tests
- Portable, completely remote controlled an 19″ industrial rack mountable
- Decentralized, functional- and international roaming tests for UMTS, HSPA+ and LTE
Qosmotec UE Test Probe offers more flexibility to testers of mobile networks. It is a compact plug & play multi-UE test probe that allows for tests in UMTS, HSPA+ and LTE standards from any location. It can hold a custom set of up to 8 UEs.
Test with a multitude of UEs
The Qosmotec UE Test Probe is controlled via ethernet or wireless data link. UE Test Probes can be operated in parallel, thus enabling decentralized tests with a multitude of UEs. Users may combine UEs employing different access technologies in one probe. This puts them in a position to test all common mobile applications from voice calls to data transfers across the diverse access technologies (inter RAT tests). Testers gain additional flexibility by remotely assigning SIM cards from a central pool to the UEs – ideal for international roaming tests.
- GSM / GPRS: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- UMTS, HSPA+: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- LTE: 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- Download: max. 21.1 Mbps (HSPA+) / 100 Mbps (LTE)
- Upload: max. 5.76 Mbps (HSPA+) / 50 Mbps (LTE)
- Antenna connectors: SMA (f); N (f) on request
- Services: Voice, SMS, PS data, supp. services, USSD
- SIM: internal or externally mapped
- Optional Voice Quality: PESQ (other standards on request)
- Power: 110 V or 220 V DC