Qosmotec at Mobile World Congress 2015
Between March 2nd and 5th Qosmotec will showcase its products at Mobile World Congress 2015, Fira Gran Via Exhibition Center, Barcelona, Spain.
At MWC 2015 we present our latest features and developments of our test systems:
- QPER-C2X: Our test bench setup for Car-to-X communication. The extension of our signal strength emulator QPER for interoperability tests in Ad-Hoc network environments hands test engineers a powerful solution to examine Car-2-X technology under real-life conditions in the lab that allows them to accelerate the deployment of Car-to-Car communication. (See schematic on the left)
- An extension of our non-blocking switches for QPER: RF-Switches, that select one from 40 RF inputs provide for a completely software controlled test lab and avoids any re-cabling of coaxial lines.
- Enhanced and optimised LTE testing procedures in our load and functional tester LTS.
- A new shielding box for larger UEs such as tablets and prototype platforms with external USB and Ethernet interface.
- On the roadmap and available soon: A voice recognition procedure that identifies transmitted speech samples.
Meet our experts for a chat on automated network testing with integrated subscriber mobility emulation in Hall 6 Stand K11. Our famous stand-party will take place on Monday at 18:00. We would enjoy to welcome you there.